Optimetriks received a grant from the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund in April 2017 to:
– Improve the existing service through enhanced platform capabilities;
– Improve the user scoring mechanism and the design of customised training material; and
– Advance the service in Kenya and Uganda.
By doing so, Optimetriks is planning to unlock additional income for more than 700 new users by the end of the grant in 2018.
Beyond this funding, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator is supporting Optimetriks in strengthening its relationship with mobile operators across three main areas:
– Improvement of mobile operators’ distribution efficiency;
– Insurance of consistent customer experience at agent level for mobile users; and
– Integration with mobile operators’ mobile money APIs.
Find out more in this short video case study.