We’re counting down to East Africa Com 2017 with a look back on the biggest discussion points and ideas that characterised last year’s event.
Here we take a look at the Innovation Panel which discussed the spurring of innovation and entrepreneurship in large scale organisations, and what regulators and governments, network operators and ICT leaders can put in place now to drive generations of local content champions.
– Nixon M. Gecheo, Governance and ICT4D expert, Universal Service Advisory Council, Communications Authority of Kenya
– Tony K. Omwansa, Faculty Member School of Computing and Informatics Coordinator, University of Nairobi and C4dlab
– Monica Kerretts‐Makau, Professor Strathmore Univaersity and Advisory Board of the World Bank World Development Report 2016
– Daniel Obam, ICT Sector Policy Adviser, National Communications Secretariat
– Ken Okwero, HOD Products and Services Development, Safaricom
The 14th annual East Africa Com is taking place between the 17 – 18 May 2017 in Nairobi, Kenya.
Find out more about the event here: https://goo.gl/LwFjlN
You can purchase your tickets here: https://goo.gl/QtGDG6
East Africa Com, 17 – 18 May, Nairobi – https://goo.gl/LwFjlN
West Africa Com, 11 – 12 July, Dakar – https://goo.gl/4S3kXx
Nigeria Com, 20 – 21 September, Lagos – https://goo.gl/KsSOV3
AfricaCom, 6 – 10 November, Cape Town – https://goo.gl/6H5oBV
Be part of the African tech and telco conversation, here:
Connecting Africa: https://www.connectingafrica.com